a child at heart
i'm gohxinyan! in my 18 yrs of life now(: marine engineering student in SP recently gt myself hooked on sailing. well i'm jus a typical nutshell crazy boy trapped in a girl. wellwell.. goodnight


the looking glass
i'm very much enjoying my lifee rar-rar-ing everyday anywhere anytime ever.


dear santa
***pls help me pass my ENGINEERING MATH!!


pops my balloon
i wish seriously hope that MATH would jus goes off, disapper and vanish in my life! it totally sucks BIG time!


tagboard



blasting into space
LAVANYAH.AH SOH.
SIEW HUI.
SAMANTHA.
RAI.
COLLEEN.
YANTING.
IVIAN.
XUANBING.
SANDY.
CAIYING.
FIONA.
SHAUN.
RAIHANA.
PREENA.
KASTURI.
NYSA.MAD WOMAN.
XINYEE.
YOUSHEN.
IDA.
AMALINA.
PEICHING.
JERMERYakajemjem.
YVIP.
MING XUAN.
DANIEL.
JOREEN.
CHRISTINE.
VANESSA.
ADELYN.
GAIA.
SEEKEE.
JESSICA.
JOANNE.
SYLVIA.
MUHAIMIN.
WAYNE.
LYDIA.{hong kah sec}
JEFRI.{acs.barker}
SEAN 1.{hillgrove sec}
SEAN 2.{hwa chong}
CHENGFU.{manjusri sec}
PHOEBE.{CHIJ TP}
MICHELLE.{nan hua}
LOUIS.{St.Hilda's}
ABEL.{westspring sec}
CLEMENT.{riverside sec}
GABRIEL.{bishan park sec}
SHEREE.{paya lebar methodist girl's}
JASMINE.{east view sec}
RACHAEL.{hai xing catholic}
WEI LING.{gan eng seng}
NICHOLAS.{siglap sec}




running in reverse
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
July 2008

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


REUNION.
- Friday, February 02, 2007 -

yup as usual today went to work..
alot of funny thing happen and also there are things tt pissed me off.
in fact the few of us were pissed at the same person..
pls don try to act big lahh u think i care.
i don give it a damn!

haha the channel U show Y ji hua came to flim zifu on his work at sentosa..it was funny thou.
azliza was madae fun by me,devin and elton. "HI welcome to beach station!"

after work quickly went back to vivo and change cos meeting my band mates seniors and juniors for dinner at the kim san leng zi cha. haha..
my food is seriously darn cold la when i finally arrived.anyway we had lots of things to catch up with after being nt seen each other for so long. Yeap its was wonderful to get back those feeling when im still schooling.

ok tml flag day.
my center is at tanjong pagar with tracy gary and caiying.
ppl come support. 40 collection points island wide.
cya tml.

BYEE:))

< 10:40 PM >