a child at heart
i'm gohxinyan! in my 18 yrs of life now(: marine engineering student in SP recently gt myself hooked on sailing. well i'm jus a typical nutshell crazy boy trapped in a girl. wellwell.. goodnight


the looking glass
i'm very much enjoying my lifee rar-rar-ing everyday anywhere anytime ever.


dear santa
***pls help me pass my ENGINEERING MATH!!


pops my balloon
i wish seriously hope that MATH would jus goes off, disapper and vanish in my life! it totally sucks BIG time!


tagboard



blasting into space
LAVANYAH.AH SOH.
SIEW HUI.
SAMANTHA.
RAI.
COLLEEN.
YANTING.
IVIAN.
XUANBING.
SANDY.
CAIYING.
FIONA.
SHAUN.
RAIHANA.
PREENA.
KASTURI.
NYSA.MAD WOMAN.
XINYEE.
YOUSHEN.
IDA.
AMALINA.
PEICHING.
JERMERYakajemjem.
YVIP.
MING XUAN.
DANIEL.
JOREEN.
CHRISTINE.
VANESSA.
ADELYN.
GAIA.
SEEKEE.
JESSICA.
JOANNE.
SYLVIA.
MUHAIMIN.
WAYNE.
LYDIA.{hong kah sec}
JEFRI.{acs.barker}
SEAN 1.{hillgrove sec}
SEAN 2.{hwa chong}
CHENGFU.{manjusri sec}
PHOEBE.{CHIJ TP}
MICHELLE.{nan hua}
LOUIS.{St.Hilda's}
ABEL.{westspring sec}
CLEMENT.{riverside sec}
GABRIEL.{bishan park sec}
SHEREE.{paya lebar methodist girl's}
JASMINE.{east view sec}
RACHAEL.{hai xing catholic}
WEI LING.{gan eng seng}
NICHOLAS.{siglap sec}




running in reverse
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
July 2008

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


A Breakthrough For Me
- Friday, December 08, 2006 -

Woah ok i had enuff rest and feel like blogging again and yep its gonna be on YVIP'06.
I wont go in detail of the camp cos its really too much. But this is the most enjoyable camp i ever attend and i meant it THE BEST!!

Ok to start with my group and tracy's grp joined to form a big grp call TAU GEH. And the member consist of xinyee,xiang,gavin,seemei,joanne,changyou,michelle,kuanhua, sera and liwen who join on the second day. We really had alot of fun together playing at the station games to bond with each other. It was really great to noe all of u guys!!

But on the second day bad things really starts to happen i lost my voice cos i got too high on monday kept shouting and wala my voice gone.. i was darn sad esp during debrief session i cant help much to tracy cos i really cant speak.And it got wrost towards the nite as i suddenly got feverish and the nite debrief in my own small grp was bad. I felt really helpless as i was trying to speak my throat hurts but my grp member sort of not show much interest and as i speak my tears jus rolled down and i breakdown. Joanne took me away and kept me company and along many comm and tf show their care and concern for me and i am really touch.And my grp came and gave me a cheer.

Third day my fever cease but i was still having headache and during the workshop i really cant take it anymore, tracy took me to the comm room and i slept for like donnoe how long until 2++pm for lunch. And again i was showered with love, i was given chicken esscene specially prepared. Then thou i still feel abit unwell but i insist to be with my grp with our medic zhixuan as my partner hahas. At night the campfire started and everyone really hype up, we sing and dance with the flame.

Last day of camp was full of tears. Tears of sadness from the participants becos they were so sad to leave and tears of happiness from the tfs and comms that we really did plant the seed on them.

Yv had really made me grow and take things in my stride. Learn and gain so much from that no other camp i had attended can add up to especially friendship!

My Tf tag hahas


Our YV shirts


Credits
The Tfs:
Gary, Renuka, Ida, Darius, Haris, Zhixuan, Siti, Raihana, Caiying, Me, Tracy, Edward and Preena.

The Comms:
Vick, Changloo, Xueping, Joanne, Wanleng, Kokwei, Mingxuan, Daniel, Sylvia, Jiayun and Siru.

And also many helpers that comes along.
Kudos to everyone!!

Cant help falling for Yv
Cant help falling for Yv
Yv is the best the very very best
Cant help falling for YV!!!

BYEEE:))


P.S: Jinhau,thou you didnt attend the camp, but don worry you are still part of US!!Waiting for you at the attachment.


< 4:44 PM >